Friday, August 24, 2012

I Love Your Blog Award!

Dia duit gach duine! I'm so excited! Sayoko awarded my blog the...
 

Now I have to answer a few questions...

Thank the person who nominated you:
Go raibh míle maith agat an méid sin, Sayoko! Translation: Arigatō, Sayoko! You have no idea how much this means to me!

Tell your followers why you started a blog and why you keep doing it:
I started a blog because I really wanted to show other kids who have had to move to new places or learn new languages that they aren't alone. I felt really alone and different when I first moved to America, and I don't want anyone else to have to feel that way.

Describe a usual day in your life:
I wake up, get dressed, do my hair, grab some toast from the toaster, get on my roller skates, and rush over to the Southern MTTB to visit Kaya and Josefina. When I get home, I sometimes write a blog post, and then I play with Addy up in my room, eat dinner and read myself to sleep.

What was your best collaboration?
Me,
Jess' and Dani's triple birthday part with 14 girls in all, including Charlotte&Zoe!

What was your worst collaboration?
How can a collaboration be bad?!

Nominate five other people for this award:

Charlotte&Zoe from Charlotte & Zoe's World.
Jess from Bye, Bye Belize! Hello, Michigan.
Quinlyn's dolls from The Dolls of Happy Valley.
Elizabeth from Musings of a Time Traveler.
Julisdolls from Julis Dolls.

Thanks again Sayoko! If you hadn't already gotten the award, your blog would definitely be one of my nominations! <3

~Saoirse

4 comments:

  1. Comhghairdeas, Saoirse!

    It's really cool your blog got that award! I can completely understand why. Your blog is awesome! :D

    -Breá

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dia duit, Brea!

      Thank you so much! You have no idea how much that means to me! <3

      ~Saoirse

      Delete
  2. Awesomesauce! I can totally see why you were awarded--your blog is totally cool! I moved a couple years ago, but you and your blog have helped me feel like I'm not so alone anymore! Thanks and congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dia duit, Dani!

      It's really great to hear that my blog helped someone! Thank you so much! I also really love your blog, and would've given you the award if Sayoko hadn't already!

      ~Saoirse

      Delete